Post Operative Instructions for Rabbits
PDF - 1mb
40501 Fremont Blvd, #B
Fremont, CA 94538
For Paws does not currently have a offical webpage. We put this page together for reference if anyone was interested. Call For Paws directly for the latest information, including prices!
From For Paws
"Low cost spay and neuter of dogs, cats, rabbits and rats (male only). Vaccinations and microchip available at time of spay/neuter. Call for CURRENT prices. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit currently open most Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (appointment required). Check-in between 9 and 10am, go home time usually between 4 and 6pm. ALL DOGS go home with pain medication, e-collar/cone is extra. CASH payment due at time of pick up. All dogs must be on a leash, tame cats in carriers, feral cats in traps, and rabbits and rats in carrier or container." - Call for latest information, hours, appointments, & prices as they can change.
- Males must have visible testicles
- Cost: $150 to $175 (Plus $50 to $150 for cryptorchid, 'undescended testicle')
- Females must be 5 months
- Microchip optional
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Prices can change!! Please call For Paws for the latest prices & hours! (510) 573-4660
- Current as of Tue Jan 05 2021. Price source.